So, here it is. A comparison of the eight different size Reese's Cups.
- Reese's Minis
- Reese's Miniature Cups
- Reese's Thins
- Reese's Snack Size
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Reese's Big Cups
- Reese's Thank You Cups
- World's Largest Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
When you put them all together, you can get an idea of how big they are in relation to each other.
And like usual, whenever I take photos, I end up with a helper.
From the front, you can see how tall they are in relation to each other too. The World's Largest Reese's Cup is huge!
And we can't just leave it at that. I want to see what the insides look like too. The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is usually an important deciding factor when choosing a favorite.
- Reese's Minis - 0.13 oz, 18 calories
- Reese's Miniature Cups - 0.3 oz, 44 calories
- Reese's Thins - 0.4 oz, 57 calories
- Reese's Snack Size - 0.6 oz, 90 calories
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 0.7 oz, 105 calories
- Reese's Big Cups - 1.4 oz, 200 calories
- Reese's Thank You Cups - 5.0 oz, 720 calories
- World's Largest Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - 8.0 oz, 1120 calories
You could have either 60 of the Minis or 1 Half Pound World's Largest Cup.
Everyone has been very patient while we posed for pictures, then I took all their candy away to get the product shots.
It's time to eat them!
The kids were really excited to eat them. Both of them angling to get the biggest pieces.
When you start to get to the larger pieces, there's so much chocolate it comes off in chunks.
Mmm. These World's Largest Reese's Cups are great.
So much chocolate and so much peanut butter. Yum!
So, eight different sizes. What are the favorites?
Alli and Joe - World's Largest Reese's Cups
Theresa and Ian - Regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Megan - Reese's Thins
I've learned that I like the bigger Reese's cups now. And since the World's Largest and Thank You cups aren't always available, I'm going to start buying Reese's Big Cups when I'm in the mood for peanut butter and chocolate.